Barn Hunt Judges Seminar
April 19 from 8:00 am to April 20 from 5:00 pm
The Bella Vista Training Center is pleased to host a two-day Barn Hunt Judges Workshop. The workshop will be conducted by Mark Shaw from the Barn Hunt Association. Working participation in the intensive two day workshop is a requirement for all individuals desiring to become a Barn Hunt Judge. This workshop is also for BH judges who need to attend a re-education workshop. Attendance at this event is also an excellent educational opportunity for anyone wishing to learn more about the sport of Barn Hunt.
Topics to be covered will include an intensive rule review and discussion, actual course building and judging experience. This is an interactive workshop and individuals need to be familiar with BHA Rules and Regulations. Auditors will not actively participate in the course building or judging portion of the workshop.
- Seminar times: 8 AM to 5 PM
- Building will open at 7:30 AM. Coffee, tea & water and baked goods will be provided.
- BVTC’s building is heated/air conditioned and the seminar will take place indoors.
- A one hour lunch break will be taken & lunch will be provided.
- A limited # of auditors will be asked to bring dogs to participate in the judging portion of the workshop
- Only quiet, well behaved dogs will be permitted to be crated indoors. All others must be crated in the car.
- Limited RV parking with electric hookups. Advanced registration is required.
All attendees must bring their copy of all 3 Barn Hunt Rule Books to this workshop.
Copies can be printed on site for $10 per rule book.
- $200/participant- Limit of 14 participants
- $75/audit- Limit of 10 auditors
- Training will be held indoors.
- All checks are cashed upon receipt.
- No refunds – all BVTC policies will be in effect.
- Pre-payment is required to hold a spot.