Agility 1 Class
- This event has passed.
April 2 from 7:00 pm to 8:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 7:00 pm on Thursday, repeating until May 7, 2020
In the Agility 1 class, the following skills will be taught on and off-lead:
- Building teamwork (dog wanting to play with handler vs. self-reward).
- Body awareness – perch work, plank, ladder.
- Impulse control.
- Use of release word.
- Introduction to movement: buja board.
- Left/right (tricks that can be expanded on to use as cues).
- Stationary exercises that are necessary for success in agility.
- Distraction training will be introduced as the teams’ skills progress.
The dates for this 6-week session are April 2, 9, 16, 23 and 30; May 7. You must attend all sessions.