Agility 1 Class
November 10 from 7:30 pm to 8:30 pm
One event on November 10, 2022 at 7:30 pm
One event on December 1, 2022 at 7:30 pm
One event on December 8, 2022 at 7:30 pm
In the Agility 1 class, the following skills will be taught on and off-lead:
- Building teamwork (dog wanting to play with handler vs. self-reward).
- Body awareness – perch work, plank, ladder.
- Impulse control.
- Use of release word.
- Introduction to movement: buja board.
- Left/right (tricks that can be expanded on to use as cues).
- Stationary exercises that are necessary for success in agility.
- Distraction training will be introduced as the teams’ skills progress.
The dates for this 4 week session are Nov. 3, 10, Dec. 1, and 8. You must attend all classes.