2021 AKC Canine Good Citizen, AKC Community Canine (Advanced CGC) and All Levels Trick Dog Evaluations
- This event has passed.
July 12, 2021 from 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm
Testing is open to all dog and handler teams; see requirements below for Community Canine and Trick Dog requirements.
- Testing begins at the established time. Time slots will be assigned.
- Pre-paid Registration is required and due at least seven days prior to the testing dates.
- Confirmation with BVTC location information will be sent via email.
- Pre-registration fee: $15 for dogs that have attended the BVTC CGC/Trick Classes within the previous 12 months. $20 for all others.
- If space is available, day of event fee is $25.
AKC Community Canine Requirements
To earn the AKC Community Canine title, dogs must meet the following two requirements:
- Must already have a Canine Good Citizen (CGC) award or title on record at AKC.
- Must have an AKC number of one of three types (AKC registration number, PAL number, or AKC Canine Partners number). All dogs, including mixed breeds, can get an AKC number.
AKC Trick Dog Requirements
- To earn a Trick Dog Title, dog must have an AKC number of one of three types (AKC registration number, PAL number or AKC Canine Partners number). All dogs, including mixed breeds, can get an AKC number. Dogs with a CGC are only required to perform five additional tricks for a Novice Title.