Bella Vista Care Center offers dog boarding services for all dogs, both small and large.
We are very dog-friendly. Bella Vista trains, grooms and boards all dogs with many years of caring experience.
Our kennel is small so that we can provide each dog with caring, personal care and service.
If you are interested in boarding your dog in a secure and caring location, please consider choosing Bella Vista Care Center!
Learn more and request a boarding reservation below, or contact us for details. All Bella Vista policies apply when boarding your dog with us.
Thanks in advance for entrusting your beloved dog to us at Bella Vista Care Center!
Why Choose Bella Vista Care Center?
- Bella Vista will attempt to accommodate all special needs and requests.
- The comfort and safety of your companion are our utmost concern.
- Medication and special diets are administered at no additional cost.
- Grooming services are available on-site.
- Special training sessions can be arranged for basic obedience skills, agility, and rally and competition obedience. Contact us at 717-515-5146 or email@example.com to discuss your dog’s individualized training needs.
- Reservations are required.
- All hours are by appointment only and must be confirmed at the time of reservation.
- Times will be scheduled for drop-off/pickup during the following time slots:
- 7 to 9 a.m. (no morning hours on Sundays)
- 5 to 7 p.m.
- While we offer boarding services 365 days per year, we do not have drop-off or pickup hours on New Year’s Eve, New Year’s Day, Easter, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve or Christmas Day.
- Whenever possible, BVTC will allow alternative times for these activities, but these must be discussed and confirmed at the time of making the reservation and must be reconfirmed at boarding.
- A $5 additional fee will be applied for special drop-off and pickup times.
Policies and Procedures
- Owners are responsible for providing written feeding instructions and care instructions on the BVTC Boarding Form. A new Dog Instruction Information Form must be completed for each stay to ensure that we have the current care and emergency information.
- Owners are responsible for providing all food and medications. Toys and bedding may be left for the dog’s use. However, BVTC is not responsible for lost or damaged items. If food is not provided by the owner, it will be supplied by BVTC at a charge of $2 per day for dogs under 20 lbs. and for $3 per day for larger dogs.
- Documented proof of an up-to-date rabies vaccination must be provided at the time of check-in. While it is not required to have your dog licensed to board at Bella Vista, the dog warden conducts routine inspections of our kennel. If at the time of an inspection an unlicensed dog is boarded, the owner of the unlicensed dog will be fined by the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
- Please be advised that although our facility is not in a traditional neighborhood, we must still be respectful of our neighbors and adhere to local noise restrictions. Dogs that bark continuously or that cannot be confined indoors may need to wear an electronic collar to prevent continuous barking. If you are not in agreement with this policy, please let us know at check-in and we will document it on your dog’s boarding form. If this situation arises and we are not able to control your dog’s behavior, you will be contacted immediately and you will be required to come and retrieve your dog. Please feel free to contact us to discuss any questions or concerns.
- Boarding services are for dogs only.
- Payment by cash or check (payable to BVTC) is due in full at pickup. Checks returned for insufficient funds are subject to a $25 fee. At this time, we do not accept credit cards.
- Early pickup is permitted. However, the rate for the entire, previously reserved stay will be charged.
- All BVTC policies apply when boarding your dog with us.
Rates and Discounts
Rates are subject to change without notice. Please confirm at time of reservation.
- Full day: $30
- Half day: $18
- For the day of drop-off, AM drop-off (7 to 9 a.m.) is a full-day charge; PM drop-off (5 to 7 p.m.) is a half-day charge
- For the day of pickup, AM pickup (7 to 9 a.m.) is a half-day charge, PM pickup (5 to 7 p.m.) is a full-day charge
- A discount applies for additional dog(s) at same stay:
- Full day: $28
- Half day: $16
- $210 per week for the first dog
- $195 per week for each additional dog
Day Sitting Rates
- $25 per day
Making a Reservation
Make reservations for your dog at Bella Vista Care Center Online using our online Boarding Request Form.
Your reservation request is not confirmed, and your boarding dates are not approved, until you receive communication directly from Bella Vista.
Those using the online form will get a confirmation of submission, but this is not a confirmation of your reservation, only that your information was submitted to us for our review.
You will receive a confirmation email or phone call as soon as possible.
With questions, contact Steph Capkovic at firstname.lastname@example.org or 717-515-5146.