Other Dog Fun Events
Updated June 3, 2018
How To Download and Print - Click for Help!
"Essential Oils: Uses and Benefits for You and Your Dog" with Tina Jackson
- Two FREE workshops!
- July 17th & August 14th 2018
- 7:00 PM each day
- July 17th: "Essential Oils 101"
- August 14th: "Pain Management and Anxiety Workshop"
- These group workshops are FREE!
- Tina can also arrange for 1-on-1 consults with you and/or your dog
- Board-certified clinical nurse specialist, 40 years of medical experience
- Lots more information in the flier!
- Email Steph at steph@bvtrainingcenter to sign up
- Essential Oils with Tina Jackson
Breed Handling Sessions with Lou Ann Isenberg
- Monthly sessions May through December 2018
- 6:30 PM - 7:30 PM (beginner teams)
- 7:45 PM - 8:45 PM (advanced teams)
- Session fee: $15 per dog (advance registration), $20 per dog (late registration)
- Held in our climate-controlled Annex room, comfortable floor matting installed!
- Limit six dogs per session
- See flier for more information and registration details
- Lou Ann Isenberg Breed Handling Sessions
Pet Photo Day with Terry Rowe, photographer
- October 13th 2018 10 AM - 5 PM
- Session fee: $65 (includes one option using one chosen photo)
- Additional options/packages/CDs available at additional charge
- By appointment only; contact Steph Capkovic for reservations and details
- See flier for more information
- Pet Photo Day with Terry Rowe